18 July, 2024 | Thursday of the Fifteenth Week in Ordinary Time

Is 26:7-9, 12, 16-19

 Gospel Mt 11:28-30



Jesus said:

"Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,

and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,

for I am meek and humble of heart;

and you will find rest for yourselves.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden light."

Reflection:

We have indeed a wonderful God who understands us and comes to listen our burden in moments of our sorrows and difficulties! He knows we are weak and are often overburdened. That’s why he invites us to come to him:”Come to me…and I will refresh you.” But how often his people forget this and go after others and other things hoping to get some help. But experience teaches them and us, too, that others are of no help. Only Jesus can help us. Whatever may be your burdens; sins or any other problems, don’t worry; turn to Jesus, trust in him and repent; he is full of mercy and compassion and he will forgive you; he will help you and strengthen you. He is the all powerful one who loves you unconditionally. 


Activity:

 Only in Jesus Christ we have solution to our problems. 


Reflections: Sr Aminah Rumilah FSP
Voice: Sharlene Fernandes 


Comments